"What? Two posts in one day?! Come on now don't get all crazy with this...." Don't worry, I said the same thing to myself before I uploaded this video. But it's ok! We're just going to break a few blogger rules today, no worries.
So, like it says in the video, I thought it might be easier to just talk to myself instead of write to myself! I'm a better at talking than I am writing. So I thought I'd give it a shot! Day 1 of round two was good, feels good to be hanging out with my "boyfriend-in-a-box" (aka Tony Horton) again. Believe it or not, when you spend over an hour a day with a person, ya'll start to get pretty close....and after 90+ days you can believe that me and Mr. Tony are pretty tight now haha. Anyways here's a pre and post workout/run video....just because I though it might help keep me motivated later on. Like IF I happen to start wanting to quit.

No comments:
Post a Comment