May 4, 2011

Mickey D's strikes again!!




What is it with McDonald's these days? In the past year or so they've come up with some of the most irresistible, addictive, down right awesome drinks! Now the food i could pass up without thinking twice, but those McCafe beverages...I'm lovin' it too much! First it was the $1 drinks; any size for buck, how can you beat that?! Finally got off cokes and along came the SMOOTHIES! Sounds healthier. But it ain't. And then there was the frappe's-caramel or mocha, I didn't care, just let me have it! Finally weaned myself off those (mostly because they weren't on the dollar menu, and I'm a lover of dollar menus!), and now.....now they came up with the most wicked of all.....the frozen strawberry lemonade! Can you say amazingness in a cup? and to make it even better (or worse?) it's only a dollar. And being on the dollar menu makes it dangerous. I don't even want to look at how much sugar is in that thing OR how many calories they packed in there! "Ignorance is bliss is" in this case, and for the time being i'm sticking to that! Ooooh that makes me feel like a rebel!

Anywho, day 3 went great as far as the workout goes.... eating right, not so much. But hey, it could have been worse and there's always tomorrow!!

No comments: